Benefits Of Desi Cow Ghee
- Containing good fats, this ghee helps maintain the good cholesterol in the body for a healthy heart.
- Stimulates stomach acids to aid in digestion, whereas other fats and oils can slow down the body’s digestive process.
- Meets 90% of your daily Omega-3 fatty acid requirement
- Incorporating desi ghee as a dietary staple can boost immunity, relieve joint pain, strengthen bones, aid constipation, improve functioning of the heart and gall bladder.
Why Desi Ghee
- We procure the milk for this ghee from the Tharparkar cows which are grass-fed and not factory-farmed and free from cross-breeding
- Made from curd and not cream, the milk used to make this ghee is hand-churned to retain all its nutritious value.
- We use around 7 litres of milk to make this one bottle. This gives our Desi Ghee its special, natural qualities and nutty flavour.
- The milk obtained through these cows has lesser fat content as compared to the milk by Jersey cows.