Ajwain is an Indian spice commonly used as a remedy for gastrointestinal problems like indigestion, flatulence and colic pain. Ajwain seeds possess carminative, antimicrobial and liver protective properties. It is also known to have blood pressure lowering and bronchodilatory (substance that increases airflow to the lungs) properties.
Rs. 200- 350
Ajwain or Carom Seeds is derived from a herb plant that originated in our very own country. Ajwain seeds are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. They can even be chewed raw, added to water or tea to extract maximum benefit. They are excellent for the gut.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)